Four years ago, 87seconds was born. And that baby was as hungry for growth, as it was destined for greatness. Already after one year, Belgium seemed to small. We entered the French market, and it didn't took long for the Swiss, Dutch and Spanish market to follow.
An incredible international journey that transformed an ambitious start-up into a multilingual video agency. A unique company in Europe that brings together talent from across the content and beyond. And that cross European diversity, has also lead to the development of a unique company identity. It is something we all feel within the company and we believe is worth sharing with you!
It become immediately clear that we had to go back to our roots. It all started out as an explainer video agency in the centre of Brussels. And a good animated video responds to the 12 principles of animation. All we had to do was to define the 12 principles that breathe 87seconds.
Have fun scrolling down. A special surprise awaits at the end!
- Love Your Ber - Not as good for the diet (but essential).
- Fight for your ideas - And if people don't like them, well... find others.
- Kill the intermediary - Seriously. And ditch him in the canal.
- Be tidy - A clear desk for a clear mind. Just kidding, we know you're dirty.
- Spread Good Vibes -Ouuuuuuuh Yeah!!! Hakuna Matata!
- Stay hungry for more creative stuff - Better for the diet anyway.
- Love your pipe - And it will love you back.
- Attend the 9 o'clock Monday Meeting - Be there or be square.
- Respect your deadline - Which was 5 siestas ago, wake up.
- Forget dating prospects - Just kidding my number is at the bottom (call me!)
- Ask the experts -They won't know either but like to feel important.
- Use the holy platform - For everyday, not just Sunday mornings.
As promised a phone number! Well a bunch of phone numbers. Get in touch with your favourite office:
For Belgium, please dial + 32 2 318 59 63
For France, please dial +33 1 86 95 27 84
For Switzerland, please dial +41 22 519 22 98
For the Netherlands, please dial +31 20 36 90 729
For Spain, please dial +34 91 269 42 19